Sunday, October 18, 2009

Doritos and Some Stuffed Animals.

As you may have heard we are in a recession. That means it is the worst possible time to graduate college in the past 30 years +. Guess what I am about to do in December...?

You guessed it graduate college. You might have also guessed that I have no job offers or long term, or short term, plans. So I have decided to put all my eggs into one single basket. What kind of basket must this be, you may ask? Well is triangular cheesy and crunchy...yep you guessed it the Doritos Crash the super-bowl competition. The way that it works is simple, create a funny commercial then upload it to the Doritos site. Then Doritos will choose the top 10 commercials or so. Once in the top 10 you get all your friends to vote on the commercial and the winning spot is shown in the super-bowl. Then all you have to do is beat out all the rest of the super-bowl commercials according to the USA Today ad meter. Then you win a million bucks, and I am hoping that I can also use that as leverage to get a job at Goodby. Anyhow, it is all very simple I don't see how it is possible that this plan should fail.

As far as my spot goes it involves a taxidermy hawk which gave way to me visiting the local museum on campus at BYU. While I was there looking for a raptor of some sort, they told me I could check-out a stuffed hawk. While I was in the process of checking out the hawk they told me I could take up to 20 animals home with me.... So I did and then it kind of turned into a semi-homo erotic game of poker. Here are some pictures to prove it....

No comments: