Monday, October 12, 2009

82 Cats Later Someone needs to TIVO the Price Is Right for that woman!




Well here I am sitting in my dark living room lit by the glow of the computer because I can't catch any Z's tonight. I seem to be developing some sort of sleeping disorder. Its like I can't turn my brain off. Anyhow, tonight's topic of insomnia, my neighbor"The Cat Lady." About a year or so ago we started to smell cat poop outside our window, this seemed consistent with the fifty or so beady little eyes that would scatter every time we would pull into our parking spot at night. My land lord tried talking with the old cat lady but she didn't see a problem. So my land lord started setting traps and catching cats throughout our complex. As it turns out I was talking to my land-lord yesterday and he told me he has caught over 82 cats....

That many kitties is kind of dangerous, they out numbered our complex 5 to 1. With that kind of kitty power, our Cat Lady Neighbor could easily take over the world. While I have not ruled out her plot to enslave her neighbors with her feral cat army, I am certain she is a sad old irresponsible woman. She is a woman who must have never learned about the birds and the bees and that cats have on average 2 litters a year if they are not fixed. Perhaps she is just thinks her cats are like Mogwai and just magically multiply when they get wet.

Whatever the case may be, I have realized that Bob Barker has been telling old people to get their pets fixed for decades. I always thought it was strange he would end every show with his plea to get your pet fixed, but it all has come full circle. OLD PEOPLE LOVE THE PRICE IS RIGHT AND OLD PEOPLE LOVE TO SEE CATS FILLING UP THEIR WINDOW WELLS.

The sad thing is that 82 cats have been put down because of some old woman never kept watching the Price Is Right after the show case showdown.

2 comments:

Who That Be That Is said...

AMEN to that! It is so sad that my family contributed to this cat problem. We just loved the 2 litters of kitties every year!

-Wife

Mariah said...

Haha! I love your blog, Pat!